Using push notifications has a lot of benefits. A push notification service is a handy tool for instant contact with customers. You can connect such web applications and return the clients to the pages of your site. Not only the services make the push notification more efficient but also useful to customers.
Advantages of push notifications
Push monetization companies help the business to significantly save and automate communication with customers and employees through effective push messages.
- They are cheap (compared to SMS)
- A high degree of user involvement
- Getting feedback from the application
- Collection of data for targeting and personalizing messages
- Maximize the battery life of the device
Making push notifications efficient
Here is how to make push ads efficient:
- Collect and segment the audience of push notifications. Subscribers are being collected automatically. This is the audience that responded positively to the request “Subscribe to the news of the site”. It can be segmented according to the criteria such as browser language, region, date of subscription, subscription page, and browser. Segmentation will help to create personalized notifications, which will increase the return of customers to the pages of the site.
- Do not turn rush notifications into spam. Push notifications are not spam, but they can become one. This depends on the number of scheduled notifications per subscriber and their frequency. Send no more than 2–3 notifications per week. In general, the frequency depends on the characteristics of your business and product range. You may need to remind yourself about yourself once a month.
- Explore your subscribers. In addition to the capabilities of the push notification service analytics, use also UTM tags for links that you add to each notification. In Google Analytics, in the Campaigns section, you can learn a lot of useful information about those who repeatedly visited your site from push notifications: the percentage of refusals, the time of visiting the site, the conversion to orders, and the purchase amount.
- Carefully think through the content of notifications. Subscription does not guarantee that the client will not unsubscribe. In order to not reduce the number of subscribers, create informative and short notifications. The user visited the site, which means that he is interested in the product. Tell him something that will be really useful to him.